Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lilly Goodies!

Hi everyone!!

So I already told y'all that, after a crazy week of Sorority recruitment, I have pledged Delta Zeta! I am so happy to be a baby turtle -- I already love my pledge class and all of the older sisters!

One of the best perks (at least for me) of pledging DZ is that our Lilly print is adorable. As soon as I told my mom and sister that I received a bid, they ran to Lilly to pick up some goodies!


This is the entire collection, and Mama and Mary Reeves sent me the tote bag, the cup, the makeup bag, the scarf, and the bangle! I always pack my tote bag when I take clothes to the house to get ready with my sisters, and I'm using the makeup bag as a pencil pouch! The bangle has gotten tons of wear, and lots of compliments, but I need it to cool off some so I can wear the scarf.

I also found out that Lilly Pulitzer herself was a Delta Zeta, which explains why we have the cutest Lilly pattern!

Have a lovely day!
XO,
Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment