Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sea Island 2015

Last week my family went to the golden isles down on the coast of Georgia. It was the best most relaxing week I could have asked for. With senior year approaching VERY fast (8 days) I really need a week to just not think about it. We also added a new family member, my best friend lizzie attended the beach trip for the second year in a row. She's with my family so much now a days we joke around and say were going to change her last name to Holden. I love having her with me at the beach, she's one person I just don't get tired of. Here are a few pictures from the wonderful beach trip!
Lizzie and I in our eno
 Lizzie and I trying to get on our swan float which we named QE2
and us being flipped off of QE2 which happened so many times I can not even count
We finally got QE2 to stay still long enough to get a picture. I just had to strangle her
 Lizzie and I matched one day with our triangl bathing suits and our ray ban flash lenses 
 Mama and I 
 Lizzie and I before dinner one night
 The fan went shooting and I felt like a badass

Lizzie receiving lots of love from me, dealing with my craziness is not an easy feat
XOXO
Stay Southern
Mary Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment