Tuesday, September 23, 2014

CPRIDE day

Hey everyone!
Its the second day of HSP homecoming week! It was CPRIDE day today. That means that each grade at the HSP upper school gets a letter that we need to dress up as something that starts with that letter. Being a Junior this year my wonderful classmates and I got the letter P! we had everything from pink ladies to presidents from disney characters to even colors like pink and purple. We had almost everything that starts with the letter P. My three best friends Stephanie, Catherine, Lizzie, and I were the plastics for mean girls. Here are a couple of pictures of the plastics, they're so fetch!
 Candid of me and my girls, this is basically our group all the time
 The plastics are sassier than you (from left to right: stephanie, me, catherine, and lizzie)
We couldn't take the signature mean girls picture without laughing but luckily we got this adorable photo out of the comical experience! 
Stay Southern
XOXO
Mary Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment