Saturday, September 27, 2014

HAPPY HOMECOMING!!

Hello all my lovely readers!
Tonight is HSP's homecoming dance. But this post is about the homecoming football game that the HSP cougars won 52-20 last night!! Yesterday during the day though HSP's upper school was decorated in NEON! Our theme for the football game was neon out. Each grade got a different color to wear and decorate and my amazing junior class and I got the color NEON GREEN! Our hallway was totally green and we won the competition throughout all the hallways! We put 1400 green sticky notes on the wall! It looked amazing! (pictures below) At 5:00 last night the homecoming tailgate began. It was so much fun and so great to see every age at the tailgate and game. Literally every age from new born babies to grandparents!! At HSP we have a little cougar cheerleading program that goes from PK-4 to 5th grade. and every JV and Varsity cheerleader got a buddy. All the little girls were so cute because they got to cheer next to us for the entire first half of the game and do a dance for halftime. They were so happy and cute!!! Here are A TON of pictures from all the festivities yesterday!
 Panorama view of the Junior class hallway
 Wrote 2016 on the floor in lime green duck tape. 
My best friend Lizzie posed on our lime green runway
 One of my favorite sophomore boys, Jonah, picked me up and was spinning me around at the tailgate. here's a candid of that moment
 Candid of my best friend Lizzie and Jonah and I at the tailgate
My cheer buddy Dempsey and I before the game
 Our theme was neon out. heres a picture of the banner 
 My three best friends and I (L to R: Lizzie, Stephanie, me, and Catherine)
 Me and my homecoming date Daniel after the game
 My cheer baby sister Emma and I at waffle house celebrating the WIN! 
Me and my best friend Assistant Coach Andrew after the game
Stay Southern
XOXO
Mary Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment