Sunday, September 28, 2014

Homecoming Dance

Its so sad to see Junior Homecoming come to an end. We all had a lot of fun dancing, taking pictures, eating. Its a short written blog post today because there are so many pictures I want to share with all of y'all. so here ya go!!
 Candid of all the girls! I think this is tooooo cuteee! 
 My besties and I (L to R: Catherine, me, Lizzie, Savannah, Stephanie, Emily)
My date Daniel and I  
 One of my best friends Savannah from the Marist School got to come to our homecoming! I was so so happy to spend the night with! 
 (L to R: Stephanie, me, and Lauren) All I can say is GO DAWGS! 
 Dad and mama and I taking a family picture even though were missing my amazing sister! 
 L to R: Sinead, me, Lizzie
 Selfie of my besties and I! 
 (L to R: Lizzie, Roberto, and me) Candid of the friendship right here
 My best friend Andrew and I 
 My absolute best friend Lizzie and I wishing everyone a happy Homecoming! 
 A picture of me in my dress! 
 My best friend Lizzie and I
(My two best friends Lizzie Catherine and I) Because blondes have more fun! 
Stay Southern
XOXO
Mary Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment