Thursday, September 25, 2014

Favorite Sports Team

Happy HSP Homecoming Day 3 everybody!!!
Today's dress up theme was favorite sports team. Obviously I had to support my Georgia bulldogs. It was a great day full of fun and I can't believe that homecoming week is almost over. Here are so pictures from today's festivities!
One of my seventh grader buddies Jackson and I were the dynamic duo with him in an Aaron Murray jersey and me in my Todd Gurley! 
 My girl Stephanie and I were matching in our Georgia Todd Gurley jerseys!! 
My best friend Lizzie supported the Atlanta Braves and we had to take a picture together! 
P.S. Tomorrows blog post is gonna be full of the color neon green and pictures from the HOMECOMING FOOTBALL GAME!!! 
Stay Souther 
XOXO 
Mary Reeves

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That homecoming week sure looks like it was so much fun and fabulous. You even wore your schools colors proudly. What a blast! It must have been really a fantastic week for you with all those activites. I'm sure that you were wiped by the end of it all, but I believe it was all worth it. Thank you for sharing all the homecoming posts! Wishing you all the best!

    Jennine Stalder @ Uniforms Express

    ReplyDelete